दिवाळी साठी बनवा खारी सारखी हलकी नी चटपटीत मठरी | NamkeenSpicy Mathri | 2 Ingredient MadhurasRecipe
मठरी बनवण्यासाठी लागणारे साहित्य
• १ १/२ कप मैदा
• १/२ चमचा कलोंजी
• १/४ चमचा ओवा
• चवीनुसार मीठ
• ३ चमचे गरम तेल
• १ चमचा साजूक तूप
• २ चमचे कॉर्न फ्लोअर
• तळण्यासाठी तेल
• लाल तिखट
• चाट मसाला
Follow MadhurasRecipe for more such yummy and delicious recipes
Subscribe MadhurasRecipe Marathi - ggle.io/3QOx
Subscribe MadhurasRecipe Hindi - ggle.io/3QOz
Subscribe MadhurasRecipe - ggle.io/3QP1
Like Facebook - fbook.cc/3FNz
Join Facebook group - fbook.cc/3GAo
Follow Instagram - fbook.cc/3FO0
Website - www.madhurasrecipe.com
Mathari is a popular Gujarati snack. It is nice, crispy and delicious. It has many layers and it just melts in mouth. This can be a good tea time snack or any time snack for kids. It can be prepared from very few ingredients those are easily available in your kitchen. In this Diwali try this namkin snack as change. You can try this recipe at home and drop a comment for me. Do not forget to like, share and subscribe.
• 1 1/2 cup Maida
• 1/2 tsp Kalonji
• 1/4 tsp Ajwain / Carom seeds
• Salt to taste
• 3 tsp hot Oil
• 1 tsp Ghee
• 2 tsp Corn flour
• Oil for frying
• Red chili powder
• Chat masala
• Take maida in a pan and add kalonji, ajwain, salt.
• You can use cumin seeds or black pepper powder in place of kalonji.
• Mix everything well together and add hot oil.
• Mix in quickly and let the mixture cool down a little.
• Rub oil well with maida until the mixture turns out nice and crumbly.
• Add a little water and knead dough. It should have medium consistency, neither too stiff nor
• Cover and rest the dough for about 30 minutes.
• For making sata for mathari take 1 tsp ghee in a bowl and add corn flour.
• You can use oil in place of ghee and rice flour in place of corn flour.
• Mix well and sata is all ready.
• Take the dough and knead it once to make if even and soft.
• Divide the dough into 2 portions.
• Roll one of the portions into as thin chapatti as possible.
• Spread the sata on it and make tight roll from it.
• You can skip the sata if you don’t want.
• Stretch the roll well once and cut it into small portions, latya.
• Take one of the lati and roll it from the side having layers. Roll as thin puri as possible.
• Turn the side having layers facing below and spread a little oil on upper side.
• Fold it into half and again spread a little oil.
• Fold it again into quarter and press it a little.
• Prick it with fork at the intervals so that it won’t puff up while frying.
• Heat up oil in a pan on low to medium heat.
• Drop mathari in oil and fry on low to medium heat well from both sides until it gets nice golden
• When mathari get nice golden from both sides take them out, drain excess oil and transfer
them in a dish.
• Sprinkle red chili powder, chat masala on marthari when hot and toss it.
• You can use black salt in place of chat masala.
• Mathari is all ready.
• You can store mathari in airtight container when these cool down completely.
• These have shelf life of about a month.
For more Such Recipes
जीरा शंकरपाळी | Jeera Shankarpali by madhurasrecipe | Diwali Faral Recipe | Khare Shankarpale - bit.ly/31HC5wa
गव्हाच्या पिठाची खस्ता शंकरपाळी | Salty Khasta Shankarpali |Wheat Flour Namkeen Shankarpali Madhura - bit.ly/3mmvhf3
कुरकुरीत शेव | Shev Recipe by madhurasrecipe | Diwali Recipe | How to make Sev - bit.ly/3e4CayU
खुशखुशीत खारे काजू | Kaju Namkeen Recipe | Crispy Kaju namkeen | खस्ता काजू नमकीन - bit.ly/2TqyApe
बेसन लाडू | Besan Ladoo by madhurasRecipe | Diwali Recipe - bit.ly/34vt23c
खुसखुशीत करंजी | Karanji Recipe by madhurasrecipe | Diwali Recipe | - bit.ly/3orZOKo
भाजणीची कुरकूरीत चकली | Bhajanichi Chakali Murukku recipe by madhurasrecipe | Diwali Recipe - bit.ly/3kuTPSI
पाकातले रवा लाडू | Pakatale Rava Ladoo | How to make Rava Ladoo | MadhurasRecipe - bit.ly/3mlUVk7
चंपाकळी रेसिपी | How to make Chamapakali | Faral Vishesh Recipe | MadhurasRecipe - bit.ly/35BIdqP
पातळ पोहे चिवडा | Patal Pohe Chivda | Thin Poha Chivda by madhurasrecipe | Diwali Recipe - bit.ly/2ToqEVB