Malai Kofta Kaise Banaye | मलाई कोफ्ता रेस्टौरंट जैसा | Chef Ranveer Brar
Malai Kofta kaise Banaye/ How to make Malai Kofta is popularly searched. These dumplings in a super rich gravy are a favorite with everyone.
Learn how to make super soft, mouth-melting koftas. Happy Cooking!
#MalaiKoftarecipe #Malaikofta #ChefRanveer
Thank you for watching! 💫 And don’t forget to subscribe here:
MALAI KOFTA RECIPE
Preparation time: 10 minutes + boiling time
Cooking time: 20 minutes
1 Medium Potato, boiled & grated
150 gms Paneer, grated
50 gms Mawa
Salt to taste
½ tsp Black Pepper Powder
½ inch-Ginger, grated
A pinch of Baking Soda
1 tbsp Corn Flour
Oil for deep frying
For Kofta Filling
¼ cup Dry fruits, chopped
Salt to taste
½ tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
½ tsp Cardamom Powder
2 tbsp Ghee
2 tbsp Oil
2 Bay leaf
3-4 Cardamom pods
6-8 Black Peppercorns
½ tbsp Cumin Seeds
2 medium Onions, sliced
1 tbsp Coriander Powder
1 tbsp Red Chilli Powder
½ tsp Turmeric Powder
1 inch-Ginger, coarsely grounded
3-4 Garlic Cloves, coarsely grounded
2 medium Tomatoes, chopped
½ cup Cashew nuts
1 tbsp Ghee
1 tsp Red Chilli Powder
For the Koftas
● In a mixing bowl, grate potatoes, paneer and mawa.
● Add salt, black pepper, baking soda and grated ginger.
● Now add refined flour for binding.
● For the filling, in a mixing bowl, add dry fruits, cardamom powder and very little kofta
mixture for binding.
● Now take the kofta mixture and prick a hole for the filling. Fill in the dry fruits mixture
and make a small lemon sized balls.
● Deep fry the koftas and cook on low flame till golden brown in colour.
● Drain the koftas in an absorbent paper. Keep aside for further use.
For the Gravy
● In a kadhai, add ghee and oil.
● Then add bay leaf, black peppercorns, cardamom pods and cumin seeds. Coom tiill
cumin seeds start to splutter.
● Now add onion and cook till translucent.
● Then add coriander powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and ginger garlic, mix
● Add tomatoes and cook till soft. Add cashew nuts and mix well.
● Once everything’s cooked through, turn off the flame and let the mixture cool down.
● Once cold, grind the mixture into a fine paste.
● Strain the tomato puree through a strainer.
● Take a kadhai, add ghee and oil.
● Once hot, add red chilli powder, kasuri methi and tomato puree, mix well.
● Cook the puree until raw smell goes off.
● Serve the kofta's in a plate and then pour tomato puree on top.
● Garnish with fresh cream.
● Serve hot with roti.
♨️ Through this Channel, I intend to take you on a culinary journey, exploring new places, cultures and flavours.
Let’s engage, exchange and evolve our skills and taste buds. ✅
For more fantastic recipes, check out the Ranveer Brar App 📲
📲Android - play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hungama.ranveerbrar&hl=en_IN
📲iOS - apps.apple.com/us/app/ranveer-brar/id1369064527
🌎 Follow Ranveer Brar on Your favorite Social Media:
✨ For more information on Ranveer Brar, be sure to visit: